3rd Party Plugin Not Working – Pinterest Pin It Button Pro

Hi – Just a shot in the dark here as the plugin writer doesn’t have an idea as to why it’s not working. I have 2 Pinterest Plugins from the same person – Pinterest Button Pro and Article Rich Pins. It appears that the plugins themselves are working as they should, but I am not getting notice for updates for either of the plugins. I have them installed on 2 sites – myrainydaydesigns.com/news, and triciacurtis.com/blog. The triciacurtis.com WordPress does get the updates and appears to be working normally, but the myrainydaydesigns site does not. The settings are the same, I did the same exact thing for both, and I don’t have weird settings.

I have changed the themes, turned off all other plugins, WordPress is up to date – I tried everything he requested, and contacted my web host to see if there was a problem there – they weren’t at all helpful but said there wasn’t any problem with the settings.

Just wondering if someone out there ran into this before and had an idea how to get the updates to show up? Even if I force request for updates, they still don’t show.

Thanks for any help!