Dedicated Server Questions

I’ve looked through the past posts on dedicated servers – and have some additional questions.

I currently have 2 buddypress sites (not multisite) with bluehost on two separate accounts (2 cpanels etc.)

I would like to combine these 2 sites and add additional sites over time, but in one cpanel for ease of use on my end.

Bluehost is already throttling both of my sites and I was told by support that it wouldn’t be a good idea to add additional sites onto one account. (Even though that’s an option that they supposedly support.)

I’m by no means any sort of expert on this sort of thing. I’ve been learning as I go.

I’ve only used bluehost for hosting and am used to the cpanel and their set up etc.

My main question is: Can I have the same sort of set up/support with a dedicated server host service like psek? (I mention them b/c I know they come highly recommended.)

My apologies if this is a naive question. I just don’t want to jump and make a switch to come to the realization that the set up/system of a hosted dedicated server is completely different than what I’m used to.

Thanks!