domain mapping health status fluctuates between valid and invalid

So, I have 13 sub sites. Everything was working fine with my Multisite, with domain mapping – and I think currently still is working, regardless of what the domain mapping health status shows. In my Network Admin, under domain mapping, my sites health status goes back and forth between valid and invalid – even simply refreshing my screen. If I go to the domain mapping info on the sub site that says invalid, it says it’s valid there, but invalid in the Network Admin.

I was trying to add the main site (and sub sites) to ManageWP so I can manage all of my sites, at least until you have your full management system set up. I dunno, maybe I just need to switch to yours, but trying to add to ManageWP lets me add the main site, but not the sub sites. They said it might have something to do with the invalid status for domain mapping plugin.

I know making your plugin work with their software isn’t part of your support, but the fact that the domain mapping plugin, in Network Admin, is showing different health status, every time I go to the page, or refresh the page, might have something to do with it. I’ve granted you access through my dashboard.

Please let me know if you know what’s going on.

Thanks!

Dan