Following Up On My Previous Request

Hello, I haven’t heard back after more than 24 hours so in the off chance that my support request/ticket may have fallen off the cracks (seeing as new responses have been made to other tickets since), I just want to respectfully request a follow-up to the issue I originally raised about any suggestion/help you can provide regarding my Upfront:Fixer issue that somehow won’t show the image on the site (but shows during editing).

As mentioned, I have enabled access even before I opened the ticket. I have also tested it with plugins deactivated, including Varnish.

And this is the original thread:

Again, please pardon if I should expect longer support responses, but this is quite a pressing issue for us and your assistance on this issue. Thank you.