Hi WPMUDEV members,
If you always wanted to add a few custom fields to the checkout / shipping form of your MarketPress Sites, but you don’t know how to do it. Then, this brand new plugin is what you have been waiting for!
MarketPress Custom Shipping Form Plugin allows you to insert (up to 10) custom fields into the shipping form of your MarketPress sites. This plugin aims to take the pain out of customize your MarketPress shipping form manually and making it very simple for you to customize your shipping form without any technical knowledge.
Here are some features included in this plugin:
– Allow up to 10 custom fields
– Up to 5 field types to pick from: Text, Textarea, Select, Radio, Checkbox.
– Unlimited options for field type: Select and Radio
– Make a custom field required with custom error prompt message
– Ability to hide unused custom fields.
– Ability to display the custom fields data in frontend ‘Order Status’ page, backend ‘Manage Orders’ page, as well as order notification emails
To Download (Yes, it’s FREE):
Option #1 (recommended):
Download the plugin from MarketPressThemes.com. You’ll need to create an account first before you can proceed to the user dashboard to download the plugin.
Alternately, you can also download the plugin through GitHub. Once you’ve downloaded the zip file from github, proceed to unpack the zip file and rename the folder to: ‘mp-custom-shipping-form’, then zip / compress the renamed folder and upload it to your WordPress site.
To install & use:
1. Login to your WP admin panel.
2. Go to Plugins > Add New. Then, select the zipped plugin file and press “install now”
3. Once you’ve successfully installed the plugin into your WP site, proceed to activate the plugin.
4. Next, go to Products > Custom Shipping Form and customize the plugin settings to suit your needs.
5. Finally, click “Save Changes” button to save all your settings.
If you have any questions regarding this plugin, please do let me know.