Has anyone had any experience with Evoca Voice Plugin?

After @Kimberly and I were discussing leaving Audio comments on a WordPress website about a week ago, I decided to write an article for WPMU.org focusing on this subject. I am primarily highlighting how to do it with Google Voice, but @Kimberly mentioned the Evoca WordPress Plugin (http://www.evoca.com/) so I thought I’d compare/contrast the two methods.

However, after installing and activating the plugin AND signing up for a free account at Evoca, I have been unable to get it to work. Actually, the issue is that the plugin will not recognize my Evoca user account and password. I get an error that says they do not recognize the user.

I’ve tried the phone number tied to my account and still get the same issue. I’m running WP v3.4.1 and the Twenty Eleven theme. All other plugins are up to date and I download the plugin BOTH from the WP repository AND from their website. Both copies behave the same way.

If anyone has had any experience – good or bad – with this plugin, please post that experience here.

I’ve also contacted Evoca through their support ticket system, but all I’ve received is a confirmation that my ticket was received – nothing since for a few days now.

Thanks for any help that anyone can provide.

James Dunn

Athens, GA USA