[Hummingbird Pro] Errors and unable to run Performance Test

Hello,

I don’t think I’ll be able to purchase the Pro version in 30 days. I have continuing errors and WordPress sent me warnings. Help. I really like it “if” it operates properly. Please see below and advise:

Error Details

=============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 906 of the file /home/tln/www/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/class-utils.php.
Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on string in /home/tln/www/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/class-utils.php:906
Stack trace:
#0 /home/tln/www/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/pro/modules/class-abstract-reports.php(158): WP_Hummingbird_Utils::local_to_utc('2019-05-13 :00')
#1 /home/tln/www/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/pro/modules/class-module-reporting-cron.php(36): WP_Hummingbird_Module_Reports::get_scheduled_time('performance')
#2 /home/tln/www/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Hummingbird_Module_Reporting_Cron->on_init_performance_scan('')
#3 /home/tln/www/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#4 /home/tln/www/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#5 /home/tln/www/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/modules/class-module-performance.php(67): do_action('wphb_init_perfo...')
#6 /home/tln/www/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/admin/class-performance-page.php(156): WP_Hummingbird