I am having an integration issue with my menu.

Hi,

I seem to be having a serious bug issue within my MarketPress site after upgrading my UberMenu 3. I have spent most of the day trying to resolve the issue without success. I have deactivated most of my plugins but this has failed to resolve the issue either.

After reading through the integration notes in UberMenu Control Panel there appears to be information on a manual integration and Theme Style Sheet, which I do not fully understand and I would appreciate some experienced tech support with this issue.

One thing that I have also noticed is that none of my drop down option boxes appears to be working either, including the above box in WPMUDEV Support Box “Select an installed Product” and also the drop down option boxes in my Visual Composer and my Menu Options.

I have also deactivated My CSS Plugin, which has some previous code for the last version of UberMenu.

If you review the UberMenu notes, it may be a simple task for someone who is familiar with the code and WordPress language discussed.

I would really appreciate someone having a look at this issue, so that I can finally get this site designed and up and running.

I will apply the support access for this and look forward to any assistance with this issue.

Kind Regards

James