i am using membership pro to set access levels for users

hi

i am using membership pro to set access levels for users to visit a site. on the page where the user is directed to when not logged in i have placed a widget which uses the membership login widget which works a treat – we always build our sites this way and with the use of hooks can direct users to a particular page based on META etc.

my query is, is it possible just to have a password field only at the time of logging in – ie. the user who has been invited only needs to enter this and they in turn can be directed to the entry page of the site? in short the membership login widget gets used, but only needs to display the password field in order for it to be entered and work

the site will have a limited amount of users as it will be via invitation only and the password itself will be generic. i know i can password protect a page in wordpress itself and do it this way, and if the homepage is done in this manner it would kind of work, but not in the way i would want to but if the above could be achievable that’d be great

thoughts?