I recently purchased the Google Maps plugin. I have created

Hi,

I recently purchased the Google Maps plugin. I have created a few mashup maps to display lists of businesses in an area (each business tied to a post).

I’m having a couple problems: first, the list of businesses that appears beneath the map is not in alphabetical order, so it’s not useful to my users. Second, the display of the mashup map seems to be tied to the WordPress > Settings > Reading feature “Blog pages show at most” (limits the number of posts that would appear on a page). Rather than my mashup map displaying all my markers with a certain tag, the mashup will only display the number of markers specified in my “Blog pages to show at most” setting. So, if the rest of my site is set to show 10 blogs per page, my mashup map only shows 10 of my markers even though I want to show all of them. And simply raising the limit for my general WP settings to allow hundreds of posts per page is not a workable option – it wreaks havoc on the rest of the site.

Is there a way to alphabetize and a way to allow my mashup to display all desired markers with a certain tag?

Thanks!