If anyone knows html and some php can yoy help me with

If anyone knows html and some php can yoy help me with a small question.

Why in the world is this on the other side of the form user registration i know its a <spam>*</span>All fields are mandatory

Below is the script from the wonderful programmers. If you look at the site hostenterprise.net

on the signup page its on the other side of the form who would write such crappy script.

I know now why i am not making any money i see. Can anyone help me with this. It looks stupid and the site has more holes than cheese that i had to fix.

I am lost here.

</script>

<?php include_once “includes/toprow.php”;?>

<div class=”inner_heading”>User Registration </div>

<div class=”msg_container”><font color=”#FF0000″> <?php echo $signupmessage?></font></div>

<div class=”comm_div”>

<div class=”border_block comm_div”>

<p class=”required2″><span>*</span>All fields are mandatory</p>

<form name=frmRegister action=”signup.php” method=”post” onSubmit=”return validateForm();”>

<table width=”100%” border=”0″ cellspacing=”5″ cellpadding=”1″>

<tr align=”left” class=”maintext_new”>

<td width=”14%” class=”maintext_new”>Username</td>

<td width=”86%”><input name=”txtusername” type=”text” class=”comm_input” maxlength=”30″ size=”30″ value=”<?php if(isset($_POST[“txtusername”])) echo $_POST[“txtusername”] ;?>”></td>

</tr>

<td class=”maintext_new”>Email</td>

<td><input name=”email” type=”text” class=”comm_input” maxlength=”50″ size=”30″ value=”<?php if(isset($_POST[“email”])) echo $_POST[“email”] ;?>”></td>

</tr>

<td class=”maintext_new”>Password</td>

<td><input name=”password” type=”password” class=”comm_input” size=”30″ maxlength=”100″></td>

</tr>

<td class=”maintext_new”>Retype password </td>

<td><input name=”password1″ type=”password” class=”comm_input” size=”30″ maxlength=”100″></td>

</tr>

<td class=”maintext_new”><input type=”hidden” id=”act” size=”30″ name=”act” value=”<?php echo $act?>” class=”comm_input”></td>

<td> </td>

</tr>

</table>

<table width=”100%” border=”0″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″>

<tr>

<td width=”14%”> </td>

<td width=”86%” style=”padding-left:10px; “>

<!–<input type=”button” value=”Cancel” class=”button” onClick=”javascript:history.go(-1);”>–>

<input type=”submit” name=”Submit” value=”Register” class=”comm_button”>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

</form>

</div>

<div class=”clear”></div>

</div>

<?php include_once “includes/homeright.php”;?>

<?php include_once “includes/footerrow.php”;?>

Regards Vinny hope all is well for you!