Need clarification

PayPal Application ID's for WP InstantPay- (x.com) – I received and e-mail from InstantPay (x.com) Which I requested my PayPal application ID, they told me I need to purchase WP instantPay- Do I need this for chained payments ? Did I miss something somewhere?

Is there a way to get the cart to go on the right hand side like a widget and not on the top of the page? I am using your GridMarket 1.4.9

http://www.militarymamasmarketplace.com/ I need to know how to change the color of the text where is says Categories, Products ( Using GridMarket theme)

I need to know what settings I need to set up to have my store like an ETSY

Where the sellers will list their items, price, pics on my site – please share

I'm not sure how to allow others to list their products on my site. I don't think I have things set up correctly. I want them to register as a seller first then what needs to happen- How do I activate them to allow them to enter the products? see attachment

This is where I am confused:

They will create a site on your multisite. If you enable membership you can allow each user to create a site by visiting yoursite.com/wp-signup.php This will give them their own individual site where they can list products that will show up at yoursite.com/newuser where new user is the name they choose. You can create a global store on yoursite.com using the global shortcodes found on the Network Admin Dashboard>Settings>Marketpress>Shortcodes

How do I enable membership? How do I create the global store, I don't understand the short codes and where they go?

Received from Tech:

You don't need to enable Membership if you are going to use ProSites

Your shortcodes are just codes in brackets [lookslikethis] that you put on your page. When you Publish the page and then view it it will automatically create a list of all of the products on the sites within your network.

Shortcodes allow you to include dynamic store content in posts and pages on your site. Simply type or paste them into your post or page content where you would like them to appear. Optional attributes can be added in a format like [shortcode attr1="value" attr2="value"]. Note that depending on your preference above, you may only be able to use these on the main blog.

Visit you Network Admin area, Marketpress and scroll to the bottom, you will find them there

I'll attach pictures

I saw the pics, I understand how to get to the shortcode but now which ones I am supposed to use, suggestions?

I condensed all of my questions into one topic. Thank you all for your help. I am amazed at how much I got done with all of your help!