Need to Align Icon in Visual Composer/Bridge Theme-trouble adding html

Help!

So, I have decided that my learning curve was not hard enough and decided to give another system/theme a shot. I hate it…but I will deal :slight_smile:

Ok. I am using the icon with text tool in this theme and it does not give an option to center this within the column that it resides.

On the home page of the site, which is http://theie5.org/peninsulaim/, under “Providers” (this is in the menu and jumps to that portion of the page) I have the icon/text tool that has a right arrow and the statement “More About Dr. XXXXX”. I have been desperately attempting to center the text and the icon and have not yet found a solution. I have even attempted placing a shortcodes unlimited shortcode in a text block and adding <p> and <div> to center the attribute and it is not working! (which leads to a second issue I will mention in a second.)

Sorry for the word salad. Basically, I need that element to be entirely centered and have not been able to move the icon. I have been able to center the title but the icon is just being stubborn! Here is the css I have attempted to use to fix this:

.icon_title_holder{

text-align: center;

}

.icon_text_holder{

align-items: center;

text-align: center;

}

.su-service{

align-items: center;

justify-content: center;

}

The icon_title_holder class css is what centered the text but again, the icon has not moved. As you can see beneath the first Dr’s information, the shortcodes unlimited icon has done the same thing. What is the css I need to target to move that pesky little icon? I am sure I am missing something obvious because I have been staring at it for a while now :slight_smile:

Second, I am having issues with the text blocks in visual composer as well. They are not accepting html that is written in the text side of the composer. I have again attempted to add   and
to create spaces between paragraphs on this page as well as the page http://theie5.org/peninsulaim/providers. Basically no html is working. I additionally tried to leave the visual composer and place html in the text side of the entire page and it is not working.

Thank you so much for helping me with this silly new system that I likely will abandon after this project :slight_smile: