i wanted to change from the light version to the Pro Version of this Plugin. But sadly it aint work. I deletet the old plugin and added the new.
This is what i see if i try to use it for Authors or export it.
I testet it on a other blog of mine there it is working, the difference is between both i never used the light version on the other site.
What have i tried to fix it.
2) I deletet the cs settings in the Database
3) I deactivatet all Plugins
4) I changed to a theme where it was working on a other site
5) I deactivated NGINX mod Pagespeed
6) I deactivated the Cloudflare HTML, CSS and JS Minifier
The result is sadly the same.