Subscribe to our email newsletter for regular roadmap updates
New Hub Plugin Manger! + quick setup UX, plugin configs, and direct community access
FeatureNew Hub Plugin Manager! Bulk install, activate, delete, update, configure and add WP plugins from one place
FeatureNew quick setup UX + Plugins config integration with The Hub. Equip sites with your pre-configured plugin / tab settings and get up and running quicker. Defender's config is now live, more on the way soon!
FeatureDark-siders rejoice. Soon you'll be able to switch The Hub to dark mode!
UI/UXWe're bringing our community to you. Access community resources and helpful content straight from your Hub interface
UI/UXNew color adjustments to meet the AA accessibility color standard - make sure you're complying people!
ImprovementIf you thought managing all your sites from one dash was already easy... we're taking it up a notch with an improved grid view layout, along with additional site label functionalities
ImprovementSite 'thumbnail view' improvement with service icon always visible (instead of on hover)
ImprovementImproved (and more automated) DNS setup UX for hosted sites
ImprovementImproved Backups icon logic for non hosted sites - We're introducing a yellow warning and a better sync between the Snapshot API and The Hub so we can pick up the failed schedules/manual backups and communicate this properly inside the Hub
ImprovementUpdating the Hosting tab UI to match the rest of The Hub
ImprovementVarious global UX improvements within Hosting DNS setup, preferences, and more
Automated Site Creation & Billing + Domains – Be Your Own GoDaddy!
FeatureAutomated site creation and client billing. Offer different hosting and feature plans, set the initial charge and subscription levels, and let your clients purchase a plan. Welcome to your new WordPress SaaS business!
FeatureDomains - Offer your clients the opportunity to search for and purchase a domain, which will be automatically mapped to their new hosting and templates set up… yep, be your own GoDaddy!
FeatureFull UI customization for a Hub completely your own
FeatureMore live chat and knowledge base integrations! "LiveChat" and "tawk.to" are up next
ImprovementFurther customize your clients experience with footer functionality and third-party code embeds
FeatureThe one you've been waiting for... Collect recurring/subscription payments with PayPal and Stripe!
ImprovementFollowing on from the above - conditional payment support for PayPal
ImprovementAnd another one: The ability to use both Stripe and PayPal payment options on a single form. That way your visitors can choose which one they want to use
ImprovementConditionally assign a user role on the Registration module. It's happening!
ImprovementFormatting options for Number, Currency, and Calculations fields. Because it's the little things that count ;)
BugFrom this release, date picker restrictions will support three date formats!
BugWe're improving Forminator's CF7 importer and its compatibility with Flamingo so you can migrate your stored messages
Recently Updated / Released
- NewRecipe schema type
- NewJob Posting schema type
- NewMovie schema type
- NewCourse schema type
- NewBooks schema type
- NewSoftware Application schema type
- ImprovementImprove the custom text input of the schema builder
- ImprovementAdd review property to schema types
- FixCompatibility with Yoast 16
- FixUse fallback values when org name or description is empty
- FixMark local business aggregateRating properties as required
- FixMark local business review properties as required
- NewTutorials module
- NewLiteSpeed instructions for Browser Caching module
- EnhanceUpdate the Plugin Health module UI/UX
- EnhanceREST API endpoints now require at least edit_posts capability
- EnhanceUptime reporting description
- EnhanceImprove export/import description
- EnhanceCSS above the fold description
- EnhancePrivacy mode detection in GZIP compression module
- EnhanceAsset Optimization UI/UX
- EnhanceAsset Optimization processing of compressed assets
- EnhanceAsset Optimization switching between modes
- EnhanceSupport for RGBA when optimizing CSS files
- EnhanceFallback to siteurl if HTTP_HOST is not defined when clearing cache
- FixRecursive loops in Page Caching preloader
- FixAsset Optimization not rewriting relative paths for inlined assets
- FixRemove unused expiry time option for IIS servers in browser caching module
- FixPage caching not properly detecting Asset Optimization CDN status
- FixPage caching clearing all cache when static page is set as home page
- FixSelects overlapping other DOM elements
- FixPHP notice when re-checking browser caching status
- FixPHP notice for undefined index db_frequency
- FixPerformance test notices on mobile