Subscribe to our email newsletter for regular roadmap updates
New Hub Plugin Manager! + dark mode, and direct community access
FeatureNew Hub Plugin Manager! Bulk install, activate, delete, update, configure and add WP plugins from one place
FeatureDark-siders rejoice. Soon you'll be able to switch The Hub to dark mode!
UI/UXWe're bringing our community to you. Access community resources and helpful content straight from your Hub interface
UI/UXNew color adjustments to meet the AA accessibility color standard - make sure you're complying people!
ImprovementIf you thought managing all your sites from one dash was already easy... we're taking it up a notch with an improved grid view layout, along with additional site label functionalities
ImprovementSite 'thumbnail view' improvement with service icon always visible (instead of on hover)
ImprovementImproved (and more automated) DNS setup UX for hosted sites
ImprovementImproved Backups icon logic for non hosted sites - We're introducing a yellow warning and a better sync between the Snapshot API and The Hub so we can pick up the failed schedules/manual backups and communicate this properly inside the Hub
ImprovementUpdating the Hosting tab UI to match the rest of The Hub
ImprovementVarious global UX improvements within Hosting DNS setup, preferences, and more
Automated Site Creation & Billing + Domains – Be Your Own GoDaddy!
FeatureAutomated site creation and client billing. Offer different hosting and feature plans, set the initial charge and subscription levels, and let your clients purchase a plan. Welcome to your new WordPress SaaS business!
FeatureDomains - Offer your clients the opportunity to search for and purchase a domain, which will be automatically mapped to their new hosting and templates set up… yep, be your own GoDaddy!
FeatureFull UI customization for a Hub completely your own
ImprovementFurther customize your clients experience with footer functionality and third-party code embeds
FeatureAdd comments to backups for reference
ImprovementClear all exclusions at once
ImprovementDatabase level dynamics scaling
ImprovementIncrease file list success rate by not including the md5 hash of each file
ImprovementAdding test connection button when editing already created 3pd
ImprovementAbility to re-authorize Google Drive
ImprovementShow a notification to a user when IPs are blocked
BugAdd destination pop-up does not close on pressing ESC key
FeaturePwned Password Check integration with Forminator
FeatureForce Password Reset integration with Forminator
FeatureSave Pwned Password Check settings in Preset Configs
FeatureIntegration with the Hub to whitelist blocked IPs
FeatureHide the "What's New" modal on fresh installs
ImprovementAdd 'Clear Temporary IP Block List' option to config structure
ImprovementAsset Optimization to increase loading speed in the backend
ImprovementMalware scanning rules improvements
BugForced Password Reset not applied if user of one subsite tries to login on another subsite
BugIncorrect number of actioned tweaks is displayed on the notice
BugFree Defender version sends notifications from premium version
BugFixing callbacks to avoid slow log
BugBrowser console error on change default admin username recommendation
BugChange list of auxiliary WP-CLI commands
BugLanguage translation is not updating on MU site
Bug2FA can be forced even when it is not active
UI/UXImproving mobile view
FeatureThe one you've been waiting for... Collect recurring/subscription payments with PayPal and Stripe!
ImprovementFollowing on from the above - conditional payment support for PayPal
ImprovementAnd another one: The ability to use both Stripe and PayPal payment options on a single form. That way your visitors can choose which one they want to use
ImprovementConditionally assign a user role on the Registration module. It's happening!
ImprovementFormatting options for Number, Currency, and Calculations fields. Because it's the little things that count ;)
BugFrom this release, date picker restrictions will support three date formats!
BugWe're improving Forminator's CF7 importer and its compatibility with Flamingo so you can migrate your stored messages
Recently Updated / Released
- NewAllow serving locally stored WebP images through the CDN
- NewAllow excluding WebP from the media types to lazy load
- NewAdd a widget for handling configs to the Dashboard page
- NewWP CLI will now properly detect and convert images to WebP
- EnhancePrevent uploading config files across plugins
- EnhanceWhitelabel support
- EnhanceLazy load integration with Divi theme
- EnhanceLazy load integration with GiveWP donation form
- EnhanceRedirect to module page after activating on the dashboard
- FixLocal Webp says that the Amazon S3 integration is enabled although it's not
- FixImages not loading in embedded posts and pages when lazy load is enabled
- FixReplace WP_SMUSH_API_TIMEOUT by the correct constant WP_SMUSH_TIMEOUT in error messages
- FixBulk Smush progress not starting from zero after a Smushing took place
- FixImages without Smush backups being included in the bulk-restore list
- FixLazy load parsing issue with forums AJAX requests from BuddyBoss
- FixDisable CDN on WPMU DEV hosting staging sites
- FixConfigs in the free version not syncing with the Hub
- NewAsset optimization preload option
- NewAsset optimization async option for external assets
- NewAdd prefix to Redis cache via the WP_REDIS_SALT define (possible to store cache for multiple sites in a single database)
- NewDNS prefetch for asset optimization CDN
- NewFilter relevant audits in the performance test
- NewConnect to Cloudflare via API token
- EnhanceAllow setting crossorigin attribute for preconnect resources
- EnhancePerformance test score metrics weights (inline with latest Lighthouse changes)
- EnhancePerformance test tooltips
- EnhanceMake sure logging is active only when both WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are set
- EnhanceSet the cache by device type option in Cloudflare APO for new installs
- EnhanceWhite labeling support
- EnhanceProcessing of configs from other plugins
- FixDo not preconnect to Google fonts servers if no fonts are being optimized
- FixBroken purchase link in Cloudflare APO integration
- FixPage cache module not always showing on subsites
- FixRedis not connecting to external servers via hostname
- FixPHP warnings for undefined index original_size
- FixPHP warnings when doing performance scans from Dashboard
- FixPHP warnings array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array
- FixSaving/applying settings via configs for Page Caching module on network installs
- NewOption to hide "What's new" model in Whitelabel settings.
- EnhanceAllow auto-updates to be disabled from WP plugins page.
- EnhanceEasier management of user permissions.
- EnhanceAllow limited HTML tags in Whitelabel footer text.
- EnhanceWhitelabel settings tabs.
- EnhanceHub APIs.
- EnhancePHP 8.0 support.
- FixPermissions reset during plugin activation.
- FixEmpty search results notice always shown.
- FixUnable to remove original admin from permission settings.
- FixThe site is being removed from Hub after the cron job.
- FeatureSnapshot Tutorials
- BugError when adding Google Drive destination
- BugChanging Google Drive Directory ID has no effect
- BugValidation error when editing a destination
- BugBackup fails in filelist stage when multiple steps are required
- ImprovementSchedule now stored on the API side only
- ImprovementInclude recommendations in error notifications
- ImprovementNew Global file exclusion UI
- ImprovementStorage Space widget on Backups page
- ImprovementFallback to default time format when WP's time format doesn't include time
- ImprovementSend email when backup export fails
- ImprovementSkip What's New modal for fresh installs
- ImprovementModal for members with inactive membership
- NewGoogle reCAPTCHA for WordPress login/register/password reset pages
- NewHighlight new features in welcome modal
- EnhanceCompatibility with WordPress 5.8
- EnhanceUpdate WP-CLI scan options
- EnhanceTools dashboard widget
- FixLocations feature not working on Flywheel hosting
- FixWarnings with PHP version 7.4
- FixPassword reset page showing if users from any subsite try to save pwned password
- FixGuest User under Malware Scanning Notification
- FixVarious issues with notifications in Defender
- FixCan't update email when mask login enabled
- FixMinor typo in Dashboard modal
- FixIssue Details section not showing code
- FixHide notice on Configs page
- NewLighthouse SEO scan
- NewAdded "Post Data" source to FAQ schema type
- NewSupport for custom taxonomies in schema builder
- NewSupport for youtu.be URLs during automatic schema generation
- ImprovementImproved UI for redirect attachment settings
- ImprovementBetter documentation for "Connect with Youtube" setting
- FixCheckup progress getting stuck at 22%
- FixIncorrect indexing of items in FAQPage schema
- FixjQuery compatibility issues
- FixVisual issue in file importer
- FixMinor conflict with WPBakery plugin
- FixPHP notices and warnings