- Enhance: White label support.
- Enhance: Permission checks.
November 1, 2021 - version 3.3.11
- Enhance: Remove unused UI elements.
- Enhance: Performance improvements.
April 19, 2021 - version 3.3.10
- Enhance: Update external libraries.
- Enhance: WP 5.8 support.
- Fix: Subdirectory subsite post statistics are empty.
- Fix: Invalid API credentials are being used on multisite.
March 16, 2021 - version 3.3.9
- Enhance: Update links to wpmudev.com.
- Fix: Tutorials are not loading.
- Fix: Submodule is not initialized.
March 4, 2021 - version 3.3.8
- New: Realtime visitors statistics.
- Enhance: Improve whitelabel support.
- Enhance: Hide irrelevant settings in network admin.
- Enhance: Improvements in Exclude Roles settings.
- Enhance: Improve GTM container ID validation.
- Fix: Scroll bar is hidden after closing onboarding modal.
- Fix: Wrong redirect URL after Google authentication.
- Fix: Menu item is missing in mobile.
- Fix: Ajax form submits are not triggering GTM events.
January 27, 2021 - version 3.3.7
- New: Tutorials section.
- New: Disable tracking based on user roles.
- New: Ability to add/remove statistics meta box support for post types.
- New: Statistics menu position settings.
- Enhance: Improve whitelabel support.
December 17, 2020 - version 3.3.6
- Fix: Dashboard Widget is hidden to admin users.
- Fix: Active tab contents are not visible in Dashboard Widget.
December 16, 2020 - version 3.3.5
- New: Option to reset plugin settings & data.
- New: Option to cleanup plugin settings and data on uninstall.
- Enhance: Move statistics pages to Beehive main menu.
- Enhance: Update to latest SUI.
- Enhance: Show refresh statistics button only on statistics pages.
- Enhance: Remove restricted links when the user doesn't have permission.
- Fix: Empty dashboard widget when the user doesn't have permission.
November 19, 2020 - version 3.3.4
- New: GA4 measurement ID support.
- Enhance: Improvements in GTM integrations.
- Enhance: Remove links from comments.
- Enhance: Remove unused settings from onboarding modal.
- Fix: Search is not working in onboarding modal profile selector.
- Fix: Can't scroll after onboarding is closed.
- Fix: In some setup, onboarding modal is showing even after closing it.
- Fix: Beehive logo is not hidden when whitelabel feature is enabled.
- Fix: Comparison graph is not showing on first period change.
- Fix: Permission settings are broken after upgrade.
- Fix: Fatal error after upgrade.
November 11, 2020 - version 3.3.3
- Fix: Security vulnerability
October 22, 2020 - version 3.3.2
- New: Show redirect URIs for Google API project.
- Enhance: Improvements in permissions UI.
- Enhance: Show notice when subsites can view statistics without authentication.
- Enhance: Show notice when duplicate GTM Container ID is being used network.
- Fix: Mobile navigation is hidden.
- Fix: Fatal error when upgrading from v3.2.8.
- Fix: Analytics reports are not visible to the shop manager when enabled.
- Fix: Placeholder text is not visible.
October 12, 2020 - version 3.3.1
- Improve: Small fixes and improvements.
September 23, 2020 - version 3.3
- New: Google Tag Manager integration.
- New: Accounts page to manage authentication to different services.
- New: Separate page for Google Analytics settings.
- Improve: Onboarding modal.
- Improve: Performance in the dashboard widget.
- Improve: Cleanup unwanted services from Google library.
- Fix: API client failure on old PHP versions (PHP v5).
August 26, 2020 - version 3.2.8
- Improve: API keys load balancing to avoid request limit issues.
- Improve: Store authentication client id in the database.
- Improve: The original admin who installed Beehive can't be denied the settings access.
- Improve: Show Google login and tracking ID status notice in the settings page.
- Fix: Manual tracking ID is being used when automatic detection is enabled.
- Fix: Network URL is used for authentication redirect if the plugin is not activated network-wide.
- Fix: Composer autoload conflict with Updraft.
- Fix: Conflict with Google Site Kit.
- Fix: Log texts are hidden in Dashboard summary box.
August 14, 2020 - version 3.2.7
- Fix: Broken pages when the site is using different locale.
- Improve: Update Google lib to v2.7.0.
May 29, 2020 - version 3.2.6
- Fix: Blank page after the update.
May 28, 2020 - version 3.2.5
- New: Ability to control who can manage Beehive settings.
- New: Welcome modal to highlight important changes.
- Improve: Prefix vendor libraries to avoid composer conflicts.
- Improve: Combine chart tooltips when the comparison is used.
- Fix: Conflicts with other plugins using Guzzle PHP lib.
- Fix: Using network_site_url only when Beehive is not network-wide active.
- Fix: Wrong Client ID and Client Secret check on subsites.
April 6, 2020 - version 3.2.4
- New: Add dashboard page.
- New: Statistics page using SUI.
- New: Statistics widget using SUI.
- New: White labelling support.
- New: Ability to clear statistics cache from plugin settings.
- New: Rest endpoints for statistics and settings.
- New: New filters for domain mapping support.
- Improve: UX to connect with Google.
- Improve: Use ChartJS for all charts except Geo Chart.
- Improve: Caching & transient usage.
- Improve: Store plugin version in subsites for the upgrade process.
- Improve: Merge reports and permission settings.
- Fix: Domain mapping support.
December 17, 2019 - version 3.2.3
- Improve: Use Select2 for Google Analytics view selector.
- Fix: WP 5.3.1 breaks statistics when an array is passed to wp_kses_post.
November 20, 2019 - version 3.2.2
- New: Admin pages tracking option in single sites.
- Improve: Show loading indicator when stats are being loaded.
- Improve: Hide IP Anonymization settings in subsites if forced from the network.
- Improve: Updated the UI descriptions.
- Improve: Show error message in plugin settings when required APIs are not enabled.
- Fix: Conflict with UpdraftPlus.
- Fix: Conflict with Backup Buddy.
- Fix: Wrong tooltip title in the statistics page.
October 28, 2019 - version 3.2.1
- New: Added filter beehive_google_api_error_log to enable debug log for API errors.
- Improve: The re-authentication message.
- Fix: Conflict with Remould theme.
- Fix: Wrong legend text in the visitors section.
- Fix: Empty stats when a page is set as front page.
- Fix: Admin page tracking issues in subsites.
October 11, 2019 - version 3.2
- New: Upgraded UI to SUI.
- New: Renamed to Beehive Analytics.
- New: Added new stats data to widgets.
- New: Added Members & User Role Editor integrations.
- New: Added role-based report restriction.
- New: Added unit tests.
- New: Added Onboarding setup.
- Improve: Upgraded Google Analytics API.
- Improve: Upgraded Google API Client library.
- Improve: Removed obsolete custom table.
October 22, 2018 - version 126.96.36.199
- Fixed undefined index notice issue
May 24, 2018 - version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed backward compatibility
May 23, 2018 - version 3.1.7
- Added ability to force IP Anonymization on sub-sites tracking
- Added "ga_load_tracking" filter to be able to disabled tracking on demand
- Added "gaplus_track" JS function to be able to turn on tracking when it has been disabled
- Added privacy guide support
- Improved accessibility
- Removed deprecated Google authorization code
- Removed old tracking method
- Removed domain mapping option
- Other small improvements
September 4, 2017 - version 3.1.6
- Fix: use async loading for Google visualization API
- Fix: only draw cisitors table if we have actual data
July 6, 2017 - version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed Google Analytics API compatibility issue
December 16, 2016 - version 220.127.116.11
- Added IP Anonymization option
- Improved dashboard stats precision
- Improved Google API error handling
- Fixed tracking code issue when using "both" method on site
- Removed possible duplicates from dashboard stats
September 22, 2015 - version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed Google App compatibility issues
- Fixed widget notice
June 15, 2015 - version 3.1.5
- Added "Most popular posts(beta)" widget
April 10, 2015 - version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed problem with profiles list not being visible after logging in on fresh GA+ install
April 9, 2015 - version 3.1.4
- Added compatibility with new Google login method. IMPORTANT: reauthentication will be needed so dashboard stats can continue to work in future
January 9, 2015 - version 3.1.3
- Added support for display advertising in universal analytics
- Improved error handling
- Improved multisite page path filtering
- Decreased number of requests to improve speed
May 6, 2014 - version 3.1.2
- Improved stats accuracy
- Decreased cache time for logged in users
- Fixed post stats widget not displaying for custom capability type
- Fixed loading image
- Other Improvements
February 28, 2014 - version 126.96.36.199
- Added ability for site admins to overwrite minimum capability to view stats
- Improved support for domain mapping
- Fixed stats widget not displaying for proper user level
- Fixed displaying statistics page when not connected to Google
- Fixed admin tracking for universal analytics
- Removed admin page tracking for individual tracking codes when enabled in network settings
February 13, 2014 - version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed include error
February 13, 2014 - version 3.1.1
- Added ability to set minimal role or capability to view statistics
- Added automatic detection of use of subdomains in multisite
- Fixed missing translation strings
- Fixed possible problem with domain mapping
- Fixed possible problems for single site
- Fixed incorrect links on network statistics page
January 29, 2014 - version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed missing translation strings
- Small improvements to error reporting
January 27, 2014 - version 3.1
- Added dedicated page with full statistics
- Simplified dashboard widget with statistics
- Decreased risk of timeouts when requesting statistics
- Removed possibility of adding unnecessary code to header
- improved UI
January 14, 2014 - version 3
- Added ability to display network, site, post and page statistics inside WordPress dashboard
- Added Google login button to automatically detect correct Google Analytics settings
- Added support for "Universal Analytics"
- Added better integration with Pro Sites
- Added single site compatibility
- Improved UI
- Removed option to track page time (depreciated by Google Analytics)
October 22, 2013 - version 2.1.1
- Added option to support display advertising
- Improved and fixed option pages
September 6, 2013 - version 2.1
- Now compatible with https websites
- Mapped domain tracking is now supported
May 19, 2012 - version 2.0.4
- Fixed: Multisite Analytics not tracking network
December 22, 2011 - version 2.0.3
- Fixed notice;
December 21, 2011 - version 2.0.2
- Fixed problem with CSS;
December 21, 2011 - version 2.0.1
- Fixed conflict with some JS;
- Fixed conflict with some themes;
- Changed save TableID;
- Added more information text;
- Fixed broken links;
December 4, 2011 - version 2
- Added Google Analytics Data Export with next features:
- display reports on pages;
- createedit your reports(feeds);
- there are several default reports;
- showhide reports;
May 31, 2011 - version 1.2.1
- Added status text when saving settings.
May 6, 2011 - version 1.2
- Add "Page load times" tracking
- Remove backward compatibility with v1.1.0
March 9, 2011 - version 1.1.9
- Fix bug with "www" in domain constant
March 8, 2011 - version 1.1.8
- Fix bug with site specific tracking code
- Fix architecture of admin menus ( Network-wide settings in Network Settings, Site specific settings in Site Settings )
- Current version is not backward compatible with WP 3.0
March 1, 2011 - version 1.1.7
- Fix bug with localization not properly loading
February 18, 2011 - version 1.1.6
- Add field for Network-wide tracking codes
- Bug fixes
January 11, 2011 - version 1.1.5
- WordPress 3.1 menu regression bug fix
January 11, 2011 - version 1.1.4
- Update notification notice added
January 11, 2011 - version 1.1.3
- Compatibility update for WordPress 3.1
- Internal architecture changes
June 17, 2010 - version 1.0.1
- WP 3.0 Multi-Site compatibility. This version is NOT backwards compatible.
April 1, 2009 - version 1
- WPMU 2.7 Compatible
Start your free trial
Choose the right plan for you and begin your free trial.
Trusted by 953,109 happy members
More than 97% of customers are happy with WPMU DEV’s service, and it’s a great time to join them. Find out why with a 21-day free trial today!Start 21-Day Free Trial
Beehive Pro Features
Bring the power of Google Analytics to your sites and make data-driven marketing decisions with these features:
Beehive Pro Tutorials
Read our practical Beehive Pro tutorials and get started harnessing the full power of Google Analytics.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re loving the service and want to stick around after the trial, we’ll use the card you have on file for payment processing… you wouldn’t want to lose the services after all. But equally if you want to cancel at any time then just visit ‘My Account’ – it’s super easy.
If it renews and you intended to cancel, no problem! We totally understand. Just contact us within 30 days of your first payment and we will provide a refund, no questions asked – except we’ll likely ask how we can improve to keep you around next time ;)
There is no lock-in at all and it’s easy to cancel anytime via your account page, no need to speak to anyone, no stress.
Yes! If you want to use our full suite of plugins and site management services including live support for anything WordPress related, then you can upgrade to our full membership.
- Simple one-click setup wizard
- Powerful Multisite integration
- One tracking code for entire network
- Individual post/page statistics viewer
- Customize reports
- Anonymize IP masking
- Analytics dashboard widget
- Google Display Ads integration
- Statistics overview screen
- Limit access based on user role
- Toggle statistics date range
- Track visits, page views, and trends
- See visit duration and bounce rate
- Track top post, pages, and referring links
- World map with visitors by country
- Graphs for fast visual reference
- Collect sub-domain data
- Track mapped domains