New Plugin Release: Pretty Plugins by WPMU DEV
We’ve been busy working away on lots of new products for our members and today we’ve excited to announce our latest plugin, Pretty Plugins.
Pretty Plugins allows you to list, sort, manage, and even sell plugins on your Multisite network. You can group plugins into categories, give them eye-catching feature images and display them in an easy-to-use, eye-looking grid. It makes finding and installing plugins a breeze.
Pretty Plugins a must-have tool for every Multisite network owner. The plugin provides centralized control and configuration of every site’s plugins page. You could even combine Pretty Plugins with our Pro Sites plugin to create your own plugin store.
Pretty Plugins Comes With a Stack of Awesome Features
- Large icons combined with a familiar grid layout provide for a more visually appealing Plugins Page compared to the usual out-of-the-box listing
- White label every plugin on your network and display your plugins in a stunning and powerful new way with your own images
- Share better information with custom descriptions
- Plugins can be grouped into multiple categories and defined by the network admin, making it easier for site owners to discover and install new features
- A comprehensive settings page allows network owners to manage all aspects of the Plugins Page including title, sub-title, images, and the visibility of descriptions.
- Export and import settings
- Override details such as plugin names, links, and descriptions
- Complete control over the look and behavior of the Plugins Page, making it easier for network owners to self-manage their plugins
Try out Pretty Plugins today.Tags: