Vote for Your Favorite WordPress Sessions for SXSW 2012
The South by Southwest Interactive conference will be held March 9–13, 2012. More than 3200 proposals are competing for about 350 slots at the conference. Only 8 of the proposals submitted relate to WordPress. It’s up to you to vote for your favorite sessions.
Jane Wells has posted all 8 of them on the WordPress News blog with descriptions for each. Drop by over there to get an overview of the proposals. They are as follows, each linked to its individual SXSW PanelPicker page.
- Blog Wars: Movable Type vs. WordPress Revisited
- Designing WordPress
- Open Source Social Networking
- Welcome to the Chaos – the Distributed Workplace
- Deploying WordPress: From Zero to Ninja
- Beyond the Theme – Using WordPress as an API
- Local Government Online: WordPress Beats Drupal
- WordPress website built live in 45 minutes
Let’s make sure WordPress gets the attention it deserves at SXSW. Visit the pages for the sessions you’re interested in and make sure to vote and comment!