The Best WordPress Conversation On The Web: Are You a Part Of It?
In 2012 we aim to involve you folks in the blog as much as possible. An important part of this strategy is our WordPress Q & A sessions, where we try to connect members of our community who can help each other solve their WordPress problems.
If you haven’t been following our Q & A sessions, these are some of the questions that we’ve received from our readers so far:
(If you think you have an answer to any of these, please venture over and leave a comment on the respective article. We’re trying to get as many suggestions and ideas as possible.)
- Which is the Best WordPress Cache Plugin?
- Why Do Plugins Disappear When Auto-Update Fails?
- How Can You Create an Easy Staging Environment for WordPress Development?
- How Can You Fix ‘Out of Memory’ Issues With SimplePie?
- How Can You Set Up Customized User Roles in WordPress?
- How Can I Upgrade The Visual Text Editor?
- How Can I Moderate Changes Made To My WordPress Site?
- Are Your WordPress Plugins Wasting Memory And Causing 500 Errors?
Most importantly, please take the time to send us your own WordPress question. The most interesting and useful questions will be published here on the blog, and we reward the author with a 3 month membership at WPMU DEV, valued at $159. You can read all the details and submit your question here.
We hope to continue the Q & A sessions throughout this year. So stick around, get involved and help us truly create the best WordPress conversation on the web.
Photo: Giovanni Novara.